Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my book blog:)

I have another book blog at the Swedish portal blogg.se and the adress there is Bokälskarinnan.
At the moment I will have the both blogs but I don't know for how long the other will stay.

So now to a little bit of information about me:

I'm 23 years old and live in Sweden with my little cute dog Jack Russel male that is 3 wonderful years.
I spend all my free time to reading a lot and spending it also with my family.

So what kind of books do I like?


Biographies & Memoirs
Comics & Graphic
Entertainment
History
Nonfiction
Mystery & Thrillers
Romance/Erotica
Sports
Teens & YA
Children's
Science Fiction & Fantasy
Literature & Fiction
Arts & Photography 

If you want to know more about me you can always ask here or at my mail that is bokalskarinnan@hotmail.se :)
Hope you will enjoy reading this blog and I apologize if my English isn't so good but at least I tries to get everything right;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment